Our Young Artist Program is designed for school aged children 5-8 years (Prep-Year 2/3). Our Young Artists will explore a range of fine art techniques ranging from drawing, painting, sculpting and printing, as well as enjoying craft and textiles based creating. Over the term, artists will learn how to create their own handmade visual art book which will showcase their ideas, technique exploration and practice drafts.
Critical thinking and problem solving skills are also enhanced as we teach the Young Artists about idea development and material exploration. Sometimes our imagined ideas don't match our creative hands and that's ok. It's learning how to adjust our creative thinking that becomes important in executing a finished artwork. Throughout the year, artists are invited to partake in exhibitions and competitions and correspondence will be emailed out.
- Term 1: 9 weeks, 28th Jan-26th March 2020
- Please adhere to class times (early drop off is permitted unless pre-arranged, extra fees apply)
- Term Bookings welcome throughout the term (pro rata costs will apply after week 1)
- AFTER A DISCOUNT on the term fee, jut email Rachael and we can organise one!
- All materials provided
- Please dress for art, smocks are availiable but art can get messy!
- Visit our FAQ's for more details
- Classes begin at the time frame advertised, early entry is not permitted.
- We have various workshops running throughout the day and we appreciate your cooperation in adhering to class times.
- There are limited parks outside our studio, please look for 20 on the ground when parking. You will find excess parks in the Bunnings area.
- ADDRESS: 20 Lobelia Drive, Altona North, VIc 3025
A minimum of 4 artists are required to run a class. In the event that a class is cancelled, you will be notified and a refund or credit will be issued.
We do not offer refunds for missed classes. However, you are able to attend another session time during the term (ideally in the same week as our project work will continue on).
Timetable and classes are subject to change. You will be notified of changes via email or text message.
All classes & workshop are secured once payment is made.
Term classes are refundable when 2 weeks notice is given. Please email this to firstname.lastname@example.org Processing and bank fees are non refunable.
Holiday workshops & casual clasess are non-refundable. We can reschedule your booking if you give 24 hour notice. We do offer a workshop transfer to another participant if you are unable to attend and give 24 hour notice, please provide all details of the new participant via your booking email to Rachael.
GST is applied on checkout