The SMALL ARTIST Program is a 1 hour drop off art session dedicated to kids aged 3-5 years. The focus of each session is to continue to nurture an understanding for the creative process whilst learning about texture, colour mixing, shape and pattern creating and construction. Drawing skills and colouring techniques are enhanced while concentration and focus skills are extended.
Artists will also learn to discuss their artworks with each other as they work through mini art projects. Here, there are no art rules, therefore no mistakes and each artist is encouraged to express themselves in their own unique way through our art journey.
Each session is carefully planned by qualified teacher Rachael and her team, so be assured the skills being taught will also encourage school readiness. Parents/guardians are not requred to stay, it is a drop off session. Why drop off? Being a teacher, these classes are also designed to help your child develop their confidence and social skills.
Sessions also encourage a range of developmental skills:
fine and gross motor development
hand eye coordination
spatial awareness skills
social interaction and sharing skills
experimenting and problem solving
Each SMALL ARTIST receives an Art folder to take home at end of term.
- 1 hour class, please adhere to class times as classes run back to back and teachers need preparation and clean up time.
- Your child will need to be toilet trained to join this class.
- Term Bookings welcome throughout the term, just select from the drop down menu when you wish to commence.
- All materials provided
- Please dress for art, smocks are availiable but art can get messy!
- Visit our FAQ's for more details
- Classes begin at the time frame advertised, early entry is not permitted.
- We have various workshops running throughout the day and we appreciate your cooperation in adhering to class times.
- There are limited parks outside our studio, please look for 20 on the ground when parking. You will find excess parks in the Bunnings area.
- ADDRESS: 20 Lobelia Drive, Altona North, VIc 3025
A minimum of 4 artists are required to run a class. In the event that a class is cancelled, you will be notified and a refund or credit will be issued.
We do not offer refunds for missed classes. However, you are able to attend another session time during the term (ideally in the same week as our project work will continue on).
Timetable and classes are subject to change. You will be notified of changes via email or text message.
All classes & workshop are secured once payment is made.
Term classes are refundable when 2 weeks notice is given. Please email this to email@example.com Processing and bank fees are non refunable.
Holiday workshops & casual clasess are non-refundable. We can reschedule your booking if you give 24 hour notice. We do offer a workshop transfer to another participant if you are unable to attend and give 24 hour notice, please provide all details of the new participant via your booking email to Rachael.
GST is applied on checkout