Artists will explore a range of art techniques and mediums whilst paying tribute to various local and famous artists throughout the term. Core areas of Drawing, Print Making, Sculpting, Construction, Textiles, Painting and Collage Mix Media are explored. Artists are taught how to plan, design, change and create their ideas as well as problem solve when creations don't go to plan. Artists are mentored and individual art techniques are enhanced. Throughout the year, artists are invited to partake in exhibitions and competitions.
Our Mixed Media & Textile program is a multi age group open to all primary school ages from 5-12 years. For over 10 years, Rachael has been teaching her after school art program with mixed ages. Why? Because art isn't defined by age, it is an open ended skill that has endless outcomes. So no matter how old your child/ren are, or what grade they are in, all are welcomed! You will be amazed at what each artist does create!
Amanda will join Rachael during this class. Amanda will share her textile skills with the group, whilst Rachael will share various mixed media projects with the artists. Artists will have a choice of which projects they engage in, embracing our Little Art Big Art belief that we are free to imagine, create, celebrate!
- Term 1: 9 weeks, 28th Jan-26th March 2020
- Please adhere to class times (early drop off is permitted unless pre-arranged, extra fees apply)
- Term Bookings welcome throughout the term (pro rata costs will apply after week 1)
- AFTER A DISCOUNT on the term fee, jut email Rachael and we can organise one!
- All materials provided
- Please dress for art, smocks are availiable but art can get messy!
- Visit our FAQ's for more details
Mixed Media & Textile Artist
- Classes begin at the time frame advertised, early entry is not permitted.
- We have various workshops running throughout the day and we appreciate your cooperation in adhering to class times.
- There are limited parks outside our studio, please look for 20 on the ground when parking. You will find excess parks in the Bunnings area.
- ADDRESS: 20 Lobelia Drive, Altona North, VIc 3025
A minimum of 4 artists are required to run a class. In the event that a class is cancelled, you will be notified and a refund or credit will be issued.
We do not offer refunds for missed classes. However, you are able to attend another session time during the term (ideally in the same week as our project work will continue on).
Timetable and classes are subject to change. You will be notified of changes via email or text message.
All classes & workshop are secured once payment is made.
Term classes are refundable when 2 weeks notice is given. Please email this to email@example.com Processing and bank fees are non refunable.
Holiday workshops & casual clasess are non-refundable. We can reschedule your booking if you give 24 hour notice. We do offer a workshop transfer to another participant if you are unable to attend and give 24 hour notice, please provide all details of the new participant via your booking email to Rachael.
GST is applied on checkout