The Teen Artist - Dynamic Figure Drawing Program is open for high school students. This term program focuses on developing techniqual skills in Dynamic Figure Drawing and is taguht by local artists Nick Shepard. Artists will learn the skills to be able to create drawings of realistic figures from their imagination. This will allow them to be able to draw for comic books, and do concept art for games and movies.
Artists will learn about:
- Tone and lighting
- Basic anatomy
- Developing their ideas
- Introduction to storyboarding
This is a fun and relaxed class for those seeking to get better at drawing figures.
Nick Shepherd is a Melbourne based artist. He has taught at several studios and is good at putting students at ease with his friendly and welcoming attitude and at teaching them technical drawing skills. His extensive study of realistic figure drawing at Atelier Art Classes and Bachelors Degree in Animation have given him the technical skills to create amazing concept art and animation. During Nick’s career has done concept art for movies and book illustrations and is currently working on 2d animated short films. The main inspiration for Nick's animation is Japanese animation.
Monday’s 5-7pm (2 hrs)
Dates: 10th Feb-16th March (6 weeks)
Sunday’s 3-4:30pm (1.5 hrs)
Dates: 2nd Feb-22nd March (8 weeks)
- Please adhere to class times
- Term Bookings welcome throughout the term (pro rata costs will apply after week 1)
- AFTER A DISCOUNT on the term fee, jut email Rachael and we can organise one!
- All materials provided
- Please dress for art, smocks are availiable
- Visit our FAQ's for more details
Teen Artists Dynamic Figure Drawing
- Classes begin at the time frame advertised, early entry is not permitted.
- We have various workshops running throughout the day and we appreciate your cooperation in adhering to class times.
- There are limited parks outside our studio, please look for 20 on the ground when parking. You will find excess parks in the Bunnings area.
- ADDRESS: 20 Lobelia Drive, Altona North, VIc 3025
A minimum of 4 artists are required to run a class. In the event that a class is cancelled, you will be notified and a refund or credit will be issued.
We do not offer refunds for missed classes. However, you are able to attend another session time during the term (ideally in the same week as our project work will continue on).
Timetable and classes are subject to change. You will be notified of changes via email or text message.
All classes & workshop are secured once payment is made.
Term classes are refundable when 2 weeks notice is given. Please email this to firstname.lastname@example.org Processing and bank fees are non refunable.
Holiday workshops & casual clasess are non-refundable. We can reschedule your booking if you give 24 hour notice. We do offer a workshop transfer to another participant if you are unable to attend and give 24 hour notice, please provide all details of the new participant via your booking email to Rachael.
GST is applied on checkout