Open studio for adults is a great way to work on your art projects amongst fellow artists. You will have access to the large supply of quality art materials at Little Art Big Art and guided art teaching and advice from Rachael Morris as well as our other adult artists. If we do not stock a certain material, Rachael will endeavour to track it down. Included in the fee, is storage space, which is always an advantage if working with a large scaled artwork. You do not have to commit to a term booking for Open Studio but advanced bookings are required as we do take private and school bookings on Wednesday.
Adults Open House at the Studio
- Classes will begin at the time frame advertised.
- Early entry is not required as the sign in sheet only takes a few moments to complete.
- We have various workshops running throughout the day and we appreciate your cooperation in adhering to class times.
- There are limited parks outside our studio, please look for 20 on the ground when parking. You will find excess parks in the Bunnings area.
- ADDRESS: 20 Lobelia Drive, Altona North, VIc 3025