HOLIDAY ART PLAY is based on art play and exploration where our 1-5 year olds will enjoy manipulating a range of art materials. From painting and sculpting, to cutting and pasting, and printing and threading, each Holiday Art Play session is different and sure to surprise you and your little one/s each day. These workshops promote individual creative growth and expression through guided teaching and assistance of qualified teacher Rachael Morris or Charolette Chambers.
All holiday sessions for the Tiny Artists require a parent/guardian to remain at the studio. Your Tiny Artist may love having you assists or may want you to just sit back and watch. Please note that the teacher will be roaming and assisting with supplies and creating so when you child/ren need your support please step in to help. All holiday sessions for the Tiny Artists require a parent/guardian to remain at the studio. Your Tiny Artist may love having you assist or may want you to just sit back and watch. Sessions are 45 minutes teacher lead with 10 minutes play dough time and 5 minutes left to wash up.
Tea and coffee is available at $2.00 per cup (cash only).
Holiday Art Play 1-5 yrs
- Classes begin at the time frame advertised, early entry is not permitted.
- We have various workshops running throughout the day and we appreciate your cooperation in adhering to class times.
- There are limited parks outside our studio, please look for 20 on the ground when parking. You will find excess parks in the Bunnings area.
- ADDRESS: 20 Lobelia Drive, Altona North, VIc 3025
Cancellations Refunds & GST
- A minimum of 4 artists are required to run a class. In the event that a class is cancelled, you will be notified and a refund or credit will be issued.
We do not offer refunds for missed classes. However, you are able to attend another session time during the term (ideally in the same week as our project work will continue on).
Timetable and classes are subject to change. You will be notified of changes via email or text message.
All classes & workshop are secured once payment is made.
Term classes are refundable when 2 weeks notice is given. Please email this to firstname.lastname@example.org Processing and bank fees are non refunable.
Holiday workshops & casual clasess are non-refundable. We can reschedule your booking if you give 24 hour notice. We do offer a workshop transfer to another participant if you are unable to attend and give 24 hour notice, please provide all details of the new participant via your booking email to Rachael.
GST is applied on checkout