Join the war on waste and learn how to make your own eco-friendly beeswax wraps! Bees wax wraps are an eco friendly reusable wrap that can be used to cover food and carry snacks. In this hands on class you will learn: How to make your own wraps with food stylist Sonja Budde! Make some jars of spiced chocolate pretzels with Sonja, great idea for little presents! Make some gorgous water colour inspired gift tags with Rachael Morris All whilst enjoying a glass of wine & nibbles. Gift Vouchers can be purchased for this workshop. Location: Little Art Big Art Studio HQ, 20 Lobelia Drive, Altona North, Vic A minimum of four people are required to run this workshop.
Bees Wax Wraps, Spiced Pretzels & Watercolour Gift Tags
- Classes will begin at the time frame advertised.
- Early entry is not required as the sign in sheet only takes a few moments to complete.
- We have various workshops running throughout the day and we appreciate your cooperation in adhering to class times.
- There are limited parks outside our studio, please look for 20 on the ground when parking. You will find excess parks in the Bunnings area.
- ADDRESS: 20 Lobelia Drive, Altona North, VIc 3025